1. Where are you located?
We are located in Oakleigh South in Melbourne's south eastern suburbs.
2. Can I collect my order from your store?
We do not currently offer a local pick up option or click and collect.
3. Which Shipping service do you use, how much does it cost and how long does it take?
We use Australia Post's eParcel service as well as Couriers Please, Sendle and StarTrack which all have tracking with signature upon delivery. The shipping price depends on the weight of items ordered. The shipping price is shown on the product information page with a final combined shipping cost shown in checkout. As items can be combined the final shipping price will often be less than the total shipping costs shown on the product information pages.
4. What is "Economy Shipping"?
Economy Shipping is our cheapest shipping option. It may be one of several carriers we use which provide the lowest rates on the day.
5. What is your handling time prior to dispatch?
Our handling time varies from same day to next business day to 4-5 business days depending on the product. The majority of products are dispatched on the next business day. The handling times are stated under the buy now button for each individual product.
Delivery usually occurs within 2-6 business days to major centres in West Australia, Victoria, New South Wales, ACT and Queensland. Please allow a few extra days for orders to outback/rural areas and major centres in NT, Tasmania and South Australia.
6. How do I obtain a refund?Any problems with items you receive must be reported to us within 14 days of receipt. We guarantee money back refund without question if the product is defective in any way.
If you have simply ordered the wrong product or changed your mind, then you may still return it for a full refund but please note that the items must be unopened and unused.
7. How do I obtain free shipping?
If the product you wish to purchase qualifies for free shipping it will be stated on the product's web page under the price. Otherwise free shipping is not available.
8. I don't have a PO Box. Can I still send my parcel to a Post Office to collect there?
PO Boxes are required if you wish to pick up your items from a Post Office